Pete Cashen (firstname.lastname@example.org) is organizing a workday at Rosedale Park on Sunday, June 13th at 9am for anybody that can volunteer.
Calling all volunteers! Rosedale needs your help!
Come help for an hour or as long as you can.
What to bring:
- Weed Eaters (if you can)
- Loppers (or even just helping hands)
Looking for help for a Rosedale Workday on June 13th if anybody can help with a few hours out of their day from 9am to noon! We will be doing these tasks:
1. Weed Eating on Fairways 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 9, 10, 11, 15 and 18; Please bring weed eaters. We will cover string if needed and Gas/ Oil.
2. We will be spreading mulch on the worn areas of pins 1, 2, 4 and the path from 4’s pin up to 5, 5, 6, 9 and the path to the stairs and 11.
3. We will be spreading asphalt chips on the muddy tee pad areas 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10.
4. Removing the thorns on the lower branches on 1’s pin area and removing the cut thorns branches from the area.
5. There are several down branches around the course and we need to drag them to a pile next to the street.
If anybody wants to start early on these tasks please go ahead and help yourselves just text me 913-706-9470 your names and whoever else helped and the hours worked so I can track the volunteer hours and report back to the Parks Department.
Thanks, Pete Cashen
Please help at your local course. It is official now, all courses will be having workdays this weekend in preparation for the Wide Open. Please help, we can use it everywhere, if only for an hour, your time will is greatly appreciated!
Eats and drinks will be provided…
KC Wide Open Info: