Author Topic: Central Missouri State University Course  (Read 1276 times)

going-long

Central Missouri State University Course
« on: November 01, 2006, 01:50:41 PM »
Hey disc golfers, this is Narin CLouse writing once again. I have been in contact with Central Missouri State Univ. in Warrensburg, MO. I have submitted some paper work for a disc golf course to be put in on Pertile Springs. It now has to go through all the processes on being submitted to the master plan. To help get the ball rolling I would truly appreciate some help. I need people to send emails to the student activities department. By doing this is shows interest of people wanting the course to go in.

The email address is:

cannon@cmsu.edu

Basically just state that your a memeber of KCFDC, or a regular disc golfer, or a CMSU Alumni like myself. Tell them some good reasons why a course would be great fo a college campus.

Thanks a lot Narin CLouse

Kevin Montgomery

• Administrator
  • 1000 Rated Poster
  • Nice shot!
    • View Profile
    • http://kcfdc.org
Central Missouri State University Course
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2006, 03:53:34 PM »
It's called UCM now. University of Central Missouri.

I think this is a great idea but I don't know where Pertile Springs is. I will send off an e-mail though.

Keep it up Narin. You'll get a course in closer to home before you know it. Any word on the Clinton situation?
Kevin Montgomery
Eschew Obfuscation
KCFDC #117
PDGA# 12037
http://www.kcfdc.org

bbman

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Central Missouri State University Course
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2009, 12:30:09 PM »
What is the status on these???? Any updates???
Rosedale Down Under CC 2010

tehcoop

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2009, 10:41:20 PM »
...The email address is:

cannon@cmsu.edu.....

That email comes back as invalid.  I bet they switched it to the UCM url when the schools name changed.  Im a D-golfer and a CMSU alum so I'm going to send a letter if I can get a valid address to send it to.

cheers

John Chapman

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2009, 03:48:27 AM »
...The email address is:

cannon@cmsu.edu.....

That email comes back as invalid.  I bet they switched it to the UCM url when the schools name changed.  Im a D-golfer and a CMSU alum so I'm going to send a letter if I can get a valid address to send it to.

cheers

try cannon@ucmo.edu
Missouri....our state animal is sterile, our state rock is lead, and we elected a dead guy to the U.S. Senate.  Of course, he was the best candidate.