Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
A couple Tonganoxie brothers Ric Morando Jr. and Troy Morando have taken upon the task of clearing out brush on a few holes that made for quite the picturesque holes and tempting you to do things you shouldn't.  Too bad it was so windy and the temps were down.
Lakeside Hills / 05-22-17 Lakeside Mini
« Last post by Cade on Today at 01:53:59 PM »
45% chance of rain at 6pm. League happening as scheduled. If it rains, we'll deal with it then.
Tournaments / Re: Battle at Bad Rock
« Last post by EL KUJO on Today at 01:24:00 PM »
the course is set
Water Works / Re: WORKDAY 5/20 9am
« Last post by Timko on Today at 12:05:01 PM »
Thanks guys!  You're the reason that Kansas City has such a remarkable scene.
Liberty, MO - Stocksdale Park / Re: 5.19
« Last post by EL KUJO on Today at 11:49:33 AM »
we played a shorter layout than listed to finish dry, so well play the longer one next week

Open

Kooj. 46 $10
 Alex 54 $5
 Trober 55
 James 55
 Carl 61

Ma1

Josh O 51 7kck
 DZ. 55 2kck
 Javen 55 2kck

Ma2

Pops. 70 4kck
Water Works / Re: WORKDAY 5/20 9am
« Last post by EL KUJO on Today at 11:45:36 AM »
BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT HELPED OUT THIS PAST WEEK AT WW in one way or another!!!

DJ Christopher
Bo Highfill
Ian Dickerson
my 5 year old Jonathan Kujawa
Chris Walker
Brent Siemers
Mattrick Wright
Eric Owen
Brandon Forbes
Jonathan "TINK" Davis
John "POPS" Kujawa
the trail on 2/3 has been cleared out

THANK YOU MIKE PRICE AND CHRIS WALKER!!!!!!!!
General Banter / Re: 2017 East Side Team Page
« Last post by eeastwood on Today at 09:10:05 AM »
Both teams are doing 2 different shirts for the EvW challenge... home and away.  When we play on Missouri courses, we will wear our normal black shirts that we have worn for several years.  But we are adding an away shirt when we play on the KS courses.  The cost is $20 for each shirt that you will need, and the event is a tree fundraiser for the club, which is $10.   For most of you it will be either $30 if you already have a black shirt or $50 if you don't.  I will need to turn in the shirt order by June 7 which is right after the Swope league qualifier, but before the KCWO and before I know who my captain picks will be.  I will estimate based on who is signed up for KCWO and who I am looking at for captain's picks and order a few extra. They can always be used in future events.   
For those that have already qualified, please send me via PM your shirt sizes and get me the $$$ when you see me or you can send me paypal at eric_eastwood@yahoo.com

Finally a comment about availability.  The dates for the event are on June 24 and June 25.  Best shot doubles on June 24 on KS course and on June 25 two rounds (Alt shot doubles and singles) on MO courses.  Please let me know if you have any conflicts and your availability for those dates.  It is important for those already on the team, but also important as I make captain's picks.  That's all for now.   

General Banter / Re: 2017 East Side Team Page
« Last post by eeastwood on Today at 08:31:54 AM »
Travis Corporon qualified for the East Side team with his Advanced win at Paradise Diamond (114/-5).  Next qualifier will be at Waterworks League this Thursday at 5/25 (2 spots will be offered). 
This little town loves us. 

Total of 61 players came out.  Soggy conditions but no rain.  Results are here:

http://www.pdga.com/tour/event/31354
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10