Author Topic: From D.G. Thuggy - Come and get me beetches!  (Read 10393 times)

dananarama

Re: From D.G. Thuggy - Come and get me beetches!
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2007, 10:14:39 AM »
Oh yeah, I thought it was just assumed that it would be Sunday. 

It's a holy day.

And you have GOT to get bonus street cred for drinking Camo.  Or Steel Reserve.

Corinna

« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2007, 07:21:26 PM »
   I'll be there with my #6.

dananarama

« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2007, 03:56:17 PM »
BAG TAG MAYHEM
Rebel Bandit Mafia Bloodbath Ends in Complete Domination

March 4, 2007 - In the first of many bag-tag skirmishes for 2007, the Thugs from KC laid waste to all in their path, claiming all respect and cementing their reputation as the undisputed champions of Kansas City disc golf.

"When you're this dominant in a sport, it's kind of like you're the shepherd, and all other competitors are sheep.  We feel this immense responsibility to deal with 'the flock' fairly, and even-handedly dispense our own brand of justice.  Sometimes, though, you just have to deal harshly with those beneath you."  These were the words of D.G. Thuggy, who rose from the grave for the event.  Added Thuggy, "We put the pimp-hand on those fools."

The particulars for the battle follow.  There were ten tagged-out participants in all, wearing numbers from 1 to 84.  With three tags from the top ten percent of the field present, the competition was fierce.

score    tag
Olathe Tom       61       1
Bill                   63       3
Olathe Andy      66       6
Brisque CK        68       15
Jed                  71       29
Thursty            71       35
Cantankerous     71h     40
DG Thuggy        74       52
Corinna             82h     53
The Blade          82h     84

'h' denotes a 12-stroke handicap was applied.

Link to tourney docs

While the elusive Numero Uno has temporarily left the clutches of the rebel Bandit Mafia, complete victory was still claimed.

"Hey, there's winning, and then there's winning.  KC Thugs drink large cans of beer at 9:30 in the morning; Olathe boys drink Gatorade.  Nuff said?"  Said BloodThursty Detonata.

Insiders speculate that the Olathe Homeys will attempt to restore some degree of their dignity with a bag tag challenge of their own in the coming days.  With an upcoming Saturday of fine weather on a day before the WyCO tournament, a full-scale rematch could be realized.  Only time will tell.

The Bird Father

• 1000 Rated Poster
  • Flock Kaw Chalka
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2007, 01:04:05 PM »
As dictated by Dances with Yorkies:

As often occurs, the white man’s reporting of events concerning the Human Beings has been skewed in an attempt to glorify himself. The following is an accurate accounting of the skirmish between a battalion of the city dwelling thuggys (commonly known as the Rebel Gangster Mafia) and a small hunting party of Human Beings from the southwestern Prairie Center Tribe. (commonly known as the Olathe Posse)

The sun was high in the sky Sunday when the smoke finally cleared over the battle grounds of Wyandotte. The small hunting party made up of Dances With Yorkies, Wind In His Hyzer, Stands With A Disc, and their English interpreter, Mr. Gus walked amongst the dead and dying thuggys to scalp them of their Tags.

Reflecting on the battle, Dances With Yorkies proclaimed, “There is no honor in the killing of such creatures, they are said to be many, but I think they will soon vanish. They are weak. They could not even survive one winter of GLOW.” Before climbing into the Iron Horse to travel south back to Prairie Center camp, Wind In His Hyzer was seen standing on a hill, shouting “I am Wind In His Hyzer. Can you see that I am not afraid of you? I have taken your #6 and I am not afraid of you!”

Dances With Yorkies final words that day were “the great spirit has ordained the powerful medicine of the #1 to be delivered unto the Olathe Posse. There it shall remain as long as grass grows, water flows, and the sky is blue.”

The Olathe Posse is in possession of tags #1, #2, and #6. We are mighty on the Earth. Here the flights of all our Frisbees hide the sun. The Olathe Posse stands strong in the southwest against all who would raid our land in a futile attempt to steal away our buffalo or our tags……..     
« Last Edit: March 07, 2007, 01:34:19 PM by Andy »
DaBirdFatha
Bird > Word
Flockers Unite

Nicky p

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2007, 01:30:10 PM »
Someone call Spielberg I think we have somthing.
I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER"

John Chapman

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2007, 01:35:45 PM »

The Olathe Posse is in possession of tags #1, #2, and #6. We are mighty on the Earth. Here the flights of all our Frisbees hide the sun. The Olathe Posse stands strong in the southwest against all who would raid our land in a futile attempt to steal away our buffalo or our tags……..     

Have you actually accepted any challenges to raid your land?  Or are you playing possum? :)

Chap
Missouri....our state animal is sterile, our state rock is lead, and we elected a dead guy to the U.S. Senate.  Of course, he was the best candidate.

Brisque CK

« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2007, 07:56:07 PM »
Mandatory rematch for the #1 tag is not debatable. The Rebel "BANDIT" Mafia is claiming stake to our right for a #1 tag rematch this Saturday. Accept this challenge or forever will the Olathe Posse be in shame...

The Bird Father

• 1000 Rated Poster
  • Flock Kaw Chalka
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2007, 08:04:38 AM »
I (& my #6) accept your challenge...only this time you must travel to our battle field....
« Last Edit: March 08, 2007, 09:24:52 AM by Andy »
DaBirdFatha
Bird > Word
Flockers Unite

dananarama

« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2007, 08:35:37 AM »
Oh, it's ON!

And when the Rebel Bandit Mafia is done taking all the single-digit tags in exchange for beads, we'll help ourselves to some delicious buffalo-tongue sainguiches!

Reap the whirlwind, Olathe Posse!  We fixin' to let slip the dogs of war!

SCORCHED EARTH, MOTHER#%*(@$!!!!!!!

BloodThursty Detonata

The Can tankerous A.N.G

• Pro Poster
  • Don't look now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2007, 09:51:57 AM »
We shall meet on the Prairie. When does killin' time start? (I prefer 8-9am).

The Bird Father

• 1000 Rated Poster
  • Flock Kaw Chalka
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2007, 10:37:46 AM »
I guess Saturday is out for me...I have some stuff to get done in the morning, but we are going to Chuck the Chip around 2 or 3 after Olathe league is finished.  everyone is more than welcome to join....50 cents a hole and dollar over all....with some other rules we can explain to you when/if you show up.
DaBirdFatha
Bird > Word
Flockers Unite

John Chapman

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2007, 02:04:45 PM »
We shall meet on the Prairie. When does killin' time start? (I prefer 8-9am).

Yeah, what time DOES the killin' start? :) No chucker for me, but league is a definite possibilty.

Chap
Missouri....our state animal is sterile, our state rock is lead, and we elected a dead guy to the U.S. Senate.  Of course, he was the best candidate.

Chainsaw

« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2007, 09:09:13 PM »
Okay, the Rebel Bandit Mafia has waited with no avail, and it is time to make things right. The Olathe Posse ignored a mandatory bag challenge rematch for the coveted number one. Although the whereabouts of the top tag is not currently known, the Olathe Posse are sure to possess at least two of the top ten tags. It is in light of these circumstances that the Rebel Bandit Mafia has decided to allow the Olathe Posse this chance to redeem some of their honor. On Sunday, April 1, 2007, at Blue Valley Park. Eleven o'clock in the morning tee-off. Don't be scared.

Dances With Yorkies

« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2007, 07:17:35 AM »
The Olathe Posse currently holds #1, #2, #4, and several other sub 40 numbers. We will have a pow wow and discuss the possible raid on the valley of blue.

The Bird Father

• 1000 Rated Poster
  • Flock Kaw Chalka
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 28, 2007, 08:53:45 AM »
Here are the bag tags everyone is after!!

http://www.geocities.com/slant_420/420sm.jpg
DaBirdFatha
Bird > Word
Flockers Unite