Author Topic: #17 wood pin- and future trail rerouting  (Read 810 times)

john theiss

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
#17 wood pin- and future trail rerouting
« on: March 06, 2015, 10:34:56 AM »
Liberty parks and rec, ERTA and  myself are communicating/working on rerouting the trail near basket #17 basket in the woods  at BRC.  It will be staying in the left pin unfortunately until the trail  gets rerouted further down into the woods.  There was some confusion on the trail usage and it was believed to be a closed trail.  There has been ongoing discussions for rerouting with myself and Clay Lozer, who is the trail steward and member of ERTA.  We hope to get the trail rerouted soon and their is a scheduled work day in near future.  I will post the date when i am notified. 

There are several trails crossings out there, but hole #17 pin in the woods does not give riders or golfers enough sight lines.  Thanks for being patient.  The course is still only a few months old and we are working out some kinks.

John

john theiss

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
Re: #17 wood pin- and future trail rerouting
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2015, 09:42:28 AM »
Clay was able to move the date up for trail building to today and we should likely have that sucker knocked out in  a few hours.  we will start at 11 and will meet up in the circle parking lot.  I am excited to learn the official ways to building a trail from the ERTA experts.  Come on out if interested.

super late notice but....it took a little time finalizing details yesterday. 

john theiss

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2015, 03:43:16 PM »
We got the reroute done today.  #17 can play in the woods now. 

also lost an yellow eagle(red and gold stamp) on hole 2.  been awhile since i have done an honest days work and trying to snap a disc after manual labor was tough on the forearms.  thought it might skip across.....but no.

ekolk

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2015, 07:07:52 PM »
Thank you  Theiss!