Author Topic: 6 ANNUAL NEW YEARS DAY TRIPLES 1-1-18 SWOPE PARK DISC GOLF COURSE  (Read 151 times)

Skyhawkmd

• Am Poster
  • NOT a Professional Disc Golfer
    • View Profile
   Randomness Draw Triples!! This event will be ran the same as it always has but since the event has grown so much over the years I decided to partner up with KCFDC to make this a KCFDC Event to insure its longevity and safety of its participants. I would like to thank the Club for allowing this event to be a part of something that remains for many years to come!!! In addition to that we have several returning sponsors, Dynamic Disc of KC has been very good to this event and they are going to donate 3 Marksman Baskets to the Winners and in addition to that the first 3 DD tags will also go to the winning team!! The rest of the DD tags for 2018 you will be able to purchase from DD at the event!!! I would also like to thank Launchpad Disc Golf for their donations for CTP and I would also like to thank Rippit Disc Golf for their donations as well. We will also have an optional Ace fund provided by the Harold Berciunas of the Friday Traveling league available as well. There will be more sponsors added to the list as we move forward. We are still looking for a beer sponsor for this event so if you would like to be the sponsor or know someone who would like to be please message me. This event will be $6 per person, $5 of the buy in will go straight to payout and $1 goes to KCFDC.   Please bring correct $$!!! Last year we had a problem with someone signing up for the event and leaving before we started resulting in 1 group that 2 and I made the decision to give them a Cali, that won't happen this year as we have reserve players for in case we don't have a full card!! More information is to come in the months ahead. I hope we break 122 people who played in the event last year!!! I will see you at SWOPE PARK DISC GOLF COURSE at High Noon, Monday, January 1st 2018 to celebrate the start of another great year of Disc Golf in Kansas City!!!
Matt Dixon
The Used Car Factory INC.
Buddys Service Center
3035 SW US 40 Hwy E.B.
Blue Springs, MO. 64015
PDGA #55098

Skyhawkmd

• Am Poster
  • NOT a Professional Disc Golfer
    • View Profile
Re: 6 ANNUAL NEW YEARS DAY TRIPLES 1-1-18 SWOPE PARK DISC GOLF COURSE
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2017, 12:38:03 PM »
 I just received some great news from Jack Lowe that we got permission to use the entire Swope Disc Golf Course for New Years Day Triples, we will be using the entire Swope Course!!! So now this just turned into New Years Day Gold Triples!!! 27 holes in total!!! So far we only have 3 sponsors for this event. Dynamic Discs have donated 3 marksman baskets for the winners and also the first 3 2018 DD tags for the winners besides the huge payout!!! Also Jerry Lauchpaderson has donated 2 CTP’s and Buddy’s Service Center donated has donated 4. As far as now we have 6 CTP’s donated. I expect more CTP’s to come. Dynamic Discs will have their 2018 tags available to purchase at the event, Josh Harvey will be taking care of that. We don’t have a beer sponsor this year so it's BYOB!! Make sure you bring enough it's 27 holes!!! It's your 20 day warning. Please spread the word about this event. 10:30-11:45 sign up and 12:00 tee off!!!
Matt Dixon
The Used Car Factory INC.
Buddys Service Center
3035 SW US 40 Hwy E.B.
Blue Springs, MO. 64015
PDGA #55098