Author Topic: Rosedale Park Break-in  (Read 4239 times)

adam witt

Re: Rosedale Park Break-in/ GHETTO
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2011, 11:39:49 PM »
I'm so sorry Jack! I had no idea you worked for the chamber of commerce, as I also totally forgot you volunteer for the tourism department! JUST MESSIN WITH YOU!!! It's ok you must live in the area which makes sense for someone to work for/towards they're neighborhood. On the other hand I have lived in deep south side Chicago, St. Louis, and Detroit, And have worked in Bogota Columbia, Dominican Republic, Lima Peru, Mexico City, Preveza Greece,and Hong Kong. i have visited three continents and seen many of the best and worst parts of the USA,,,,,BUT NEVER AND I MEAN NEVER HAS ANY BODY EVER BLASTED MY DISC OUT OF THE SKY WITH A 12 GAUGE! SO DAMN I SAID "GHETTO"!!!  haha poor word choice I guess but look how much fun we had!

Rosedale is great unless your the guy who started this unfortunate post!!! STILL FOURTEEN YEARS AIN'T BAD
« Last Edit: February 03, 2011, 11:55:35 PM by Adam Witt »

jack

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Rosedale Park Break-in
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2011, 09:28:22 AM »
ok, so places you mention can possibly be worst.  I lived in Chicago for 10 yrs, downtown, west side, not a pretty place, but parts of South Chicago aint bad.....
 ;D

Detroit, well we all know about Detroit, so i concede.  Of course they could move the hockey team to the Burbs as they are thinking and then I have something to chide those silly retarded challenged tires logo wearing fans about.
===o  {>[]----
Jack Lowe-
Parks Development Director for KCFDC
Multiple PDGA Worlds TD
Course Designs
913.485.5123-C
"Disc Golf-
Like ball golf, only faster,
cheaper, and healthier!"

jamidanger

• 1000 Rated Poster
  • 1= be safe 2= be courteous 3= all holes be par 3
    • View Profile
    • my goal is a pdga rating of 420
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2011, 10:14:31 AM »
[img][/img]

getting your disc shot down is gangsta, playing over the shallow grave is ghetto, just sayin
espouse elucidation                                               Be excellent to each other

hyzerponix

« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2011, 12:29:17 PM »
Yeah, looks like that makeshift memorial ain't going anywhere anytime soon. Not only that, but it's growing.

Oh, and if someone shot my disc down from their back porch at Rosie, I would consider the loss of the disc well worth the price of admission to see such a thing. ;D