Author Topic: Damage to Down Under's fallen tree bench on 11.  (Read 1071 times)

discglover

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
Damage to Down Under's fallen tree bench on 11.
« on: February 15, 2009, 10:44:43 AM »
Someone damaged the backrest and bench on the fallen tree. If I see ANYONE defacing any of the hard work my fellow golfers and I have have put into our courses, they will have to answer to the proper authorities.
Steven Disc Glover

Big Sky

Re: Damage to Down Under's fallen tree bench on 11.
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2009, 04:27:06 PM »
I assume you are referring to the police? Let's make sure these issues are handled through the correct venue, as a casual enforcer would not want to needlessly incurr legal trouble of their own.

What kind of damage was done?

Keizer

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2009, 05:23:35 PM »
The wood from the bench looks like it's been taken apart and strewn about. The police were notified, and have assigned a special task force to catch the person(s) responsible for the damage. There will be a segment featured on America's Most Wanted, and I hear they've even flown in a bench damage expert from overseas to help with the investigation.

DrRyan

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2009, 05:47:36 PM »
Leeds?!?!?  Leads, yeah, sure. I'll just check with the boys down at the crime lab, they've got four more detectives working on the case. They got us working in shifts!

Bummer about the bench though.  It is/was always a good spot for a quick stop.
Put down your shiny new speedy driver and learn to throw the Roc!

discglover

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2009, 08:21:06 AM »
James Wallace, Buckle, Danno,myself and there are others that escape memory, would just appreciate helping out making sure stuff is reported or better yet reported it got fixed.
Steven Disc Glover

john theiss

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2009, 01:06:08 PM »
The sad thing is that only a handful of folks out of the thousands of local players visit this website.   And the idiots responsible probably do not take the time to get on the message board.   it would be nice to be able to stop vandals, however, Rosie get more action than a drag queen in the joint.  Yet action/players equal less crime, less vandalism, and less inappropriate activity the used to scare the common folk away from the park.