Author Topic: About Legacy forthcoming changes  (Read 629 times)

Douug

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
About Legacy forthcoming changes
« on: July 17, 2016, 09:34:29 AM »
Eric Eastwood re: Legacy. Came previously to the Board and requested new sleeves and did some additional work out there. Since that time, Eric has established relationship with Lees Summit Parks Dept and those who work on the course, mowing has gotten better, trees were added. There has been approval for 10-15 more pins for more placements at the course and Eric would also like to add some additional teepads. Wants to tackle these items one at a time but is requesting around $500 to add 15 new sleeves with PVC pipes for when not in use. Kelly makes a motion to approve up to $600 for these additions. Crispian seconds this motion. All Board members present approve.

Does this mean Legacy is now affiliated with KCFDC?

Eric, what ideas do you have for changes?

What new pin placements?

New tee pads where?

Is the course getting more land to utilize, like across the ravine behind long #7?   ;)

Thank you KCFDC BOD and KCFDC members.
Thank you Eric, Boyd and Big Dan and anyone else I may have missed supporting the Legacy course and league.

« Last Edit: July 17, 2016, 10:12:52 AM by SteelerDoug »

eeastwood

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
Re: About Legacy forthcoming changes
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2016, 09:22:08 PM »
Does this mean Legacy is now affiliated with KCFDC?  Never wasn't affiliated, every course has a unique relationship with club some are more formal some are less structured.
Eric, what ideas do you have for changes?   What new pin placements?  New teepads? With Boyds help, we have a plans on a map, get with Boyd or me to see. 
Is the course getting more land to utilize, like across the ravine behind long #7?  No, at least not today.

Douug

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2016, 10:45:02 PM »
Then why is Legacy still under this heading?   ;)

Other Area Courses (Not Affiliated with the KCFDC) Legacy.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2016, 10:58:21 PM by SteelerDoug »

Crispian

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2016, 07:09:08 AM »
Then why is Legacy still under this heading?   ;)

Other Area Courses (Not Affiliated with the KCFDC) Legacy.

If my recollection serves, we got an updated cooperative use agreement with lees summit since I've been on the board (sometime in 2015). It's possible that it needs to be moved to Club courses section and has not been done by IT, possibly because there are still changes that need to be made to the website and forum overall. That is for IT to answer. But, yes, our "relationships" vary, generally because we work in so many different municipalities and each is unique in their requests and requirements
Crispian Lynn Paul PDGA #67456
Kansas City Disc Golf Diva
Former KCFDC Board Secretary
KCFDC Newsletter
crispianpaul@hotmail.com

Play disc golf. Move around. It's cool.

dickthediscparker

• THE ONE AND ONLY
  • 1000 Rated Poster
  • Awesome at things. Many, mini things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2016, 07:24:41 AM »
It's possible that it needs to be moved to Club courses section and has not been done by IT, possibly because there are still changes that need to be made to the website and forum overall. That is for IT to answer.

That's one way to look at it, I guess.  :-\
Dick Parker
• 2014-16 Kansas City Wide Open Tournament Director
• Course Designer
• Amateur Photoshopper
• KCFDC Membership Guru