Author Topic: Kcfdc Safari Saturday PDGA league on 12.10.16  (Read 281 times)

MK

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
Kcfdc Safari Saturday PDGA league on 12.10.16
« on: December 09, 2016, 09:55:51 AM »
Is heading to Legacy!

League info below....  but first

DID YOU KNOW (from the minutes of a board meeting this summer I believe)

Eric Eastwood re: Legacy. Came previously to the Board and requested new sleeves and did some additional work out there. Since that time, Eric has established relationship with Lees Summit Parks Dept and those who work on the course, mowing has gotten better, trees were added. There has been approval for 10-15 more pins for more placements at the course and Eric would also like to add some additional teepads. Wants to tackle these items one at a time but is requesting around $500 to add 15 new sleeves with PVC pipes for when not in use. Kelly makes a motion to approve up to $600 for these additions. Crispian seconds this motion. All Board members present approve.

Those pin placements are now in...  to celebrate  the course updates, I am taking the Safari Saturday to Lee's Summit and Legacy Park tomorrow.  It will be a regular round of 18 holes, but most of the new pin placements will be in play.  It will be like a whole new course for me!

$6 for kcfdc members and  $7 for non members.  That includes a buck for the ace fund.  You can opt out of the ace fund of course.

I am heading to The Taproom at Crane Brewing after.  Come join us tomorrow morning in Lee's Summit!
Mike Krueger
KCDFC #1692
PDGA #67309
KCFDC PDGA Traveling League Director