Author Topic: LOST! My favorite Sidewinder with custom dye job.  (Read 764 times)

dickthediscparker

• THE ONE AND ONLY
  • 1000 Rated Poster
  • Awesome at things. Many, mini things.
    • View Profile
LOST! My favorite Sidewinder with custom dye job.
« on: May 07, 2009, 07:36:30 AM »
Last night at Rosedale during league I threw my Sidewinder on hole #16 and it went right toward the big green wall that protects the yard without of fence.  Assuming I would find it was my first mistake. Please if anyone finds it or sees someone throwing a Peach color disc with what looks like a squirrel with a helmet on covering his head it is mine.  Please tell them karma will kill them if they don't return it.  This is my 3rd lost "favorite" disc in 2 weeks and I'm kinda bummed about it.  Please let me know.
Dick Parker
• 2014-16 Kansas City Wide Open Tournament Director
• Course Designer
• Amateur Photoshopper
• KCFDC Membership Guru

dafoxman

Re: LOST! My favorite Sidewinder with custom dye job.
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2009, 11:47:06 PM »
is that the same sidewinder that i found at wyco and returned to you? that poor disc is gonna think u don't want it around..lol it does have a cool stamp on it though. good luck finding it

dickthediscparker

• THE ONE AND ONLY
  • 1000 Rated Poster
  • Awesome at things. Many, mini things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2009, 10:32:41 AM »
As I thought before you found it.  I probably will never see that one again.  Wheres your dog now!
Dick Parker
• 2014-16 Kansas City Wide Open Tournament Director
• Course Designer
• Amateur Photoshopper
• KCFDC Membership Guru

dafoxman

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2009, 06:44:17 PM »
sorry dick, there is no water spots at rosedale...she only likes PC and WYCO. plus do not trust those steep rocky slopes out there w/ dog, but i play it now and again will keep eyes open for ya