Author Topic: daily Neckbeard  (Read 1286 times)

Tom

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
daily Neckbeard
« on: December 09, 2010, 09:42:50 AM »
I would appreciate a daily Neckbeard post, any topic works. I find the wisdom of the Beard to be insiteful and uplifting.  ;D

Beat Hummel

Re: daily Neckbeard
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2010, 11:53:59 AM »
Insightful? Often times. Uplifting? Occasionally.  Here's some insight: by not cutting my hair for 11 months I have spent $0.00 on haircuts. By mooching my girlfriend's shampoo I haven't spent a nickel on that either. My point being: hair is free, so don't let it become a financial burden. These are trying economic times: so I say tax cuts for the poor, and haircuts for the rich!

Hurrishane

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2010, 12:14:33 PM »
Neckbeard, I admire your hair stance, if only I could go 11 months without a haircut. I recently paid $14 for a haircut, what a waste of money ... I should have just bought a pair of scissors. And the gubermint has it all wrong, they're looking at tax cuts for the rich and free haircuts (in debtor's prison) for the poor. $14 for a haircut ... I could have bought a new disc or two D plastic discs. Keep the wisdom coming, and I don't care if it's uplifting just insightful is good enough for me.
Shane Whitaker
KCFDC #929

sirbronco

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2010, 12:20:57 PM »
Shane, maybe just get those scissors...better yet, a $12.00 set of clippers.  I bought a set of clippers about 6 years ago, and have not had to pay for a haircut since.  Besides, whatever happened to the $5.00 cuts I got as a kid...you walk into a barber shop, pay a few dollars, and walk out about 10 minutes later with a good cut.  $14.00 for a haircut...talk about helping the rich get richer!
Van "Can" Spratford
sirbronco@sbcglobal.net
KCFDC # 1122
PDGA # 12695

David E

• Pro Poster
  • I'd rather be throwing plastic than typing this...
    • View Profile
    • The Big C
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2010, 03:22:50 PM »
$14.00 for a haircut...talk about helping the rich get richer!
I dare you to find a barber or hairstylist that could describe their income level as 'wealthly'   :o
www.flhw.org
Every 2.25 minutes a man is diagnosed with prostate cancer.
Every 19 minutes a man, dies from the disease.

Tom

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2010, 03:28:37 PM »
I remember walking to the local barber shop and plunkin down 25 cents for a haircut. Of course I would have to spend a little while waiting, so I would pass the time sipping the Pepsi or Mt Dew I had spent a dime on.

tallguy007kc

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2010, 04:13:19 PM »
I remember walking to the local barber shop and plunkin down 25 cents for a haircut. Of course I would have to spend a little while waiting, so I would pass the time sipping the Pepsi or Mt Dew I had spent a dime on.

Aaaahhhh....The Depression.....good times, good times.....    8)   ;D
James McLaughlin
PDGA #39535