Author Topic: Little Apple Open Presented by Tallgrass Brewing. Manhattan, Ks May 15th C-tier  (Read 2145 times)

mrsenortyler

It's that time of the year again!

Last year we had a pretty good turnout from the K.C. area.  Hope to see you guys again!

Once again the tournament is being held at Tuttle Creek State Park, just north of Manhattan on Tuttle Creek Blvd.  There is a State Park vehicle permit required for each vehicle brought to the park.  The entry prices have been discounted $5 to make up for the entrance fee.

PDGA C-tier event
KDGA Single points event

This year Tallgrass Brewing Co. is on board and is teaming up with Dynamic Discs for the next stop on the Dirty Dozen Tour.  We haven't finalized all the details but Rumors of a players party at the Brewery are in the mix!

Prices this year are as follows

Open .......................$45
All other Pro divisions....$40
Advanced..................$35
Intermediate..............$30
Recreational..............$25
Junior......................$15

There will be a $5 optional Ace fund.
This year there will be a $10 fee for all non-current PDGA members.

For Registration, Click ------------------->HERE
For a list of pre-registered players, click ----------------->Here

More details to follow.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2010, 02:57:16 PM by mrsenortyler »

mrsenortyler

We haven't finalized all the details but Rumors of a players party at the Brewery are in the mix!

I got some more info on this.  After the tournament, all tournament participants are invited over to the brewery for a complimentary tour and beer tasting (tasting for patrons 21+ years of age only).  If the weather is really bad, we will plan on doing the award ceremony here also, but for now that shouldn't be an issue.

So if not for any other reason, make sure you come out for some FREE BEER!!!!

mrsenortyler

I forgot the most important part!  Don't forget, there will be over $500 added cash across all divisions!

Also, there will be plenty of CTP prizes for players to win!

mrsenortyler

Yes folks it's back.  The 2010 Ghetto Bag competition!  Do you have a ghetto disc golf bag?  Show me during check-in, and you could win brand new bag courtesy of our friends at Discraft!

mrsenortyler

I suppose you might want to know when to show up!

We've got plenty of daylight now.  8:30-9:30, players meeting at 9:45, and  10:00 tee off.

mrsenortyler

All Am's will get a disc with their Entry Fee.  The first 50 Am's to sign up also will get a T-shirt with their players pack, (If we have your size!)  Sign up today!

mrsenortyler

If you want to try and punch this into your GPS, here is the Address:

5800 River Pond Road
Manhattan, KS 66502

No guarantees though!   ;D

Any of you guys coming?  I love talking to myself on here.   :)

CD

• The "Compact" Disc Player
  • Administrator
  • 1000 Rated Poster
  • Don't EVER forget to putt out. Period.
    • View Profile
    • http://MOKANdiscgolf.org
Any of you guys coming?  I love talking to myself on here.   :)

One of these years... This year seems to be full of work, graduations, etc. Leo said he will be there...

Enjoy!
Duane "CD" Steiner
Team INNOVA Ambassador
Independence MO
PDGA #2883; KCFDC #002
Bagtags:
2017: 107, 24, 16
2016: 1, 3, 18, 6
DD: 7, 108
2015: 3,2,39,2,66,33,3
2014: 3/57
2013: 4