KCFDC Courses > Shawnee Mission

2012 League!

<< < (2/2)

rickrose2007:

--- Quote from: Twister66 on July 05, 2012, 08:36:33 PM ---Every Tuesday.

--- End quote ---

Nice!! I might try to make a few of them! I have played this course the past two days and I love it...is there a good turnout for leagues??

Twister66:
Peter is great about posting the scores.  If you check on the Shawnee Mission section of the board all of the those threads that just have numbers are the league results.  You can get an idea about the weekly turn out and the scores that you need to throw to win.

rickrose2007:

--- Quote from: Twister66 on July 05, 2012, 09:34:15 PM ---Peter is great about posting the scores.  If you check on the Shawnee Mission section of the board all of the those threads that just have numbers are the league results.  You can get an idea about the weekly turn out and the scores that you need to throw to win.

--- End quote ---

Oh I am not worried about winning LOL I just started playing and just looking to play and learn more!

Twister66:
I am glad that you are learning the game and having fun. Knowing what scores people are shooting gives you an idea about where you are and where you may want to get eventually. The idea about looking at the league results was that you could have answers to all of the the questions that you asked with great detail.

--- Quote from: rickrose2007 on July 05, 2012, 08:30:15 PM ---Is there still league at SMP on tuesday's or was it moved to another day?
--- Quote from: rickrose2007 on July 05, 2012, 08:38:39 PM ---

Nice!! I might try to make a few of them! I have played this course the past two days and I love it...is there a good turnout for leagues??

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version