Online registration is now CLOSED. If you still need to register for this year, you may do so tomorrow (Sunday) between 8 am - 10 am at Rosedale Park.
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Well, last year the B Tier played it and no one else did, so this year it has been changed. I unfortunately can not make everyone happy. But what I can do is put on a quality event.
It's cool. It was not a derisive sad face. I just didn't play kcwo last year.
Can you play up top or down under on Saturday for your counted round?
Potentially talking about 1st Round at Rosedale on Friday in the afternoon. Then you would play Swope Gold/Rosedale on Saturday.
So should that say "1st round at WW?" or am I putting pieces of this conversation together incorrectly?
1. It sounds very sinister and world-dominate-y that Dick keeps talking about fitting everything in with "my plan."Are you thinking what I'm thinking?...
This is an option: B-Tier: 2 Days, 3 Rounds, Fri-Sat
How does staffing change if you make it: B-Tier: 2 Days, 3 Rounds, Sat-Sun? I read your post, Im proposing option one sat-sun instead of fri-sat. Maybe I'm missing something...
Edit: Original post I was meaning 3 courses to be played, 3rd choice (wyco or rosey)
Why is there no option for Sat/Sun 3 rounds? I'd rather not use a holiday to get off Friday. There may be a lot in the same boat.
Courses I vote for:
3rd Choice: Rosey, Wyco
1. Please do not make me play Swope Gold & WW on the same day.
2. Do B & C tier events differ only in the cost to play and the value of the payout? Why would you, as a TD choose one over the other?
3. Is there going to be a doubles competition?
4. You know I'll help out somewhere, sometime! Looking forward to it.
what are the potential courses? not a big fan of taking off work to play a rosedale b-tier round and probably wouldnt tbh.