Where to start on this one.
1. Tee Pads - till 30'x40' area based on 8'x10' tee pads, remove earth , install drain pipe, construct & place form boards, pour colored pervious concrete, construct retaining walls were needed, back fill, grade, seed. Tall order I assure you, but would be the correct way to do it.
2. Continue removing honeysuckle brush from hole 1 thru 6.
3. Better steps from hole 6 green to 7 tee.
4. A parking lot.
7. Tee signs
8. Trash cans
11. Cart path
12. Golf carts
15. poles or boulders along road by 4's tee
16. rod iron fence along rock walls
17. no parking signs along 12's fairway
Well let the comments fly.....
I will need help with one and two. If you are interested in helping please send me your info so I can get in touch with you, as my schedule is always changing. I plan on doing more cutting in the upcoming months, and will need hands with removal of brush and puting down turdon (poison).