Oh wow? Again I apologize.
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
I'm throwin dis Chit, 600 feet!!!Someone with an actual skill set.
Again, there are no credentials given,No credentials?? A bunch of 1st ,2nd and more top finishes in the PDGA am. division dating back to 2008 to present.
Again, there are no credentials given, just a willingness to help. I'm sure you are just as willing to help. You sound very altruistic.I am. But it's not my duty. (Thats what you meant right?)
And Mike, If you disagree with my suggestions, I would love to hear some of yours. I'm sure there are a lot of people who would love to hear some advice from you about how to play? You've been playing a long, long time right? Certainly you have information you can share which would be helpful to others...I dont have a long list of credentials like yourself. So I dont offer up a bunch of unsolicited help.
don't you usually just throw Rocs from 500 and in, Mike?
A couple things that might help you make the transition to the lighter weight...
1. The first throw you make with it, and maybe the first ten throws, should be standing still and with half speed. Get used to the weight and the flight before you start walking into the throw and using your full power.
2. To make sure you're throwing it correctly, first take your regular driver and throw it LEFT handed (for you lefties, I'm sorry, there is nothing that can be done for you. You're evil and that's that.) Throw leftie for a few holes and pay attention to what you're doing in your technique. This should help you slow down and use proper technique RIGHT handed.
3. This is not a TORQUE disc. You can use torque, but you have to be really comfortable with "low, hyzer" releases to do so. Until then, you have to under-power the throw.
4. If you are having issues with "flipping" try releasing the disc with your two middle fingers in the power grip and NOT the "pinch" of the forefinger and thumb. This should keep the spin down until you get the low-hyzer flip technique under control.
5. If your drive is coming out HIGH RIGHT. You're trying to kill it. Slow down.
I hope this helps. If you need further assistance, I would be glad to come work with you.
I have a chain saw.I'll take all the firewood
heh heh!Sounds like someone is giving up disc golf? Or they are stolen?I played with Juan last week @ wyco. Stuffs not stolen..
Which is it?
Some people just like to purge their disc golf equipment from time to time, right, Mike?
Sounds like someone is giving up disc golf? Or they are stolen?I played with Juan last week @ wyco. Stuffs not stolen..
Which is it?