« on: July 16, 2013, 08:37:51 PM »
All tee boxes have at least 1 large rock for use, thank you City of Olathe!
- All distances measured with the club's range finder.
- Hole 2 - Tee Box area cut and fairway lift
- Hole 3 - Tee Box area cut and dead limb out of fairway tree (partially)
- Hole 4 - Tee Box area cut and fairway lift
- Hole 5 - Tee Box area cut
- Hole 6 - Fairway lift
- Hole 10 - Fairway lift
- Hole 17 - Fairway lift
- Hole 18 - Fairway lift
Anyone with free time can take a weedeater out there and have a hay day or drag all dead limbs to one general location that is easy to get to for a city vehicle. Especially holes 4,10 & 11.
Most of the trimming was with a pair of hand clippers and a pole saw...very little with chainsaw. The need for more trash cans was identified. 2 snakes were observed.