« on: June 13, 2005, 07:35:33 pm »
"City Of Los Angeles High School Math Proficiency Exam"
1. Johnny has an AK-47 with an 80-round clip. If he misses
6 out of 10 shots and shoots 13 times at each drive-by
shooting, how many drive-by shootings can he attempt
before he has to reload?
2. Jose has 2 ounces of cocaine and he sells an 8-ball to
Jackson for $320 and 2 grams to Billy for $85 per gram.
What is the street value of the balance of the cocaine if he
doesn't cut it?
3. Rufus is pimping for three girls. If the price is $65 for
each trick, how many tricks will each girl have to turn so
Rufus can pay for his $800-per-day crack habit?
4. Jarone wants to cut his 1/2 pound of heroin to make 20%
more profit. How many ounces of cut will he need?
5. Willie gets $200 for stealing a BMW, $50 for a Chevy, and
$100 for a 4X4. If he has stolen 2 BMWs and 3 4X4s, how many
Chevies will he have to steal to make $800?
6. Raoul is in prison for 6 years for murder. He got $10,000
for the hit. If his common law wife is spending $100 per
month, how much money will be left when he gets out of
prison and how many years will he get for killing the b%tch
that spent his money?
7. If the average spray can covers 22 square feet and the
average letter is 3 square feet, how many letters can a
tagger spray with 3 cans of paint?
8. Hector knocked up 6 girls in his gang. There are 27
girls in the gang. What percentage of the girls in the
gang has Hector knocked up?
9. Thelma can cook dinner for her 16 children for $7.50
per night. She gets $234 a month welfare for each child.
If her $325 per month rent goes up 15%, how many more
children should she have to keep up with her expenses?
10. Salvador was arrested for dealing crack and his bail
was set at $25,000. If he pays a bail bondsman 12% and
returns to Mexico, how much money will he lose by jumping