« on: October 11, 2011, 07:46:30 PM »
The Kansas City Flying Disc Golf Club Tag System Rules 2007
1. Tags must be attached to bags in a visible location and carried at all times.
2. You MUST play with other tag holders on your card at any KCFDC event. Off-card challenges should be limited to one individual choice, you can accept or decline off-card challenges. Off-card challenges will be settled after on-card challenges.
3. You may not hide or withhold a tag when you have a lower number.
4. If you have to leave during a challenge round for any reason you will forfeit your tag and graciously accept the highest numbered tag in the group.
5. If you lose your tag you may be able to PURCHASE a new one depending upon availability, you must also notify a member of the EC if tag 1-10 is lost.
6. If you have a tag you must try to play in one club event each month.
I am attempting to educate myself on Tag Rules as this is the first year I will be a member/participating with tags. I am sure other new members are wondering the same things as I am:
1) Are these rules still accurate? If not, what are the changes and are they published anywhere?
2) What is the "out of town" challenge rules?
Thanks in advance for the clarification.