Oh Nova, you're still new. The novelty hasn't worn off yet
You're still in what I call, "The Honeymoon Phase"
The best players racket
* The buzz of excitement one feels at entering such a large and prestigious tournament. "God why does parking suck so bad, I'm on the waiting list and the tee times are SO EARLY"
* The big crowds at the event."Why are there so many people here, I'm just trying to play Golf."
* Knowing that the best pros are in town to do the exact same thing as I am. (Well, except they throw half as many times as I do.)"My favorite pro isn't in town cause it's only an A-tier"
* Getting to watching the final 9 on Sunday afternoon, because B tier ends Sunday morning."Until it's weather delayed and you miss the final 9"
* Seeing all the vendor and promotional booths."Why can't I use my AM cash for buying a new Grip bag... and why does this vendor only sell European discs?"
* Playing on courses that are much more groomed (and a hell of a lot harder) than usual, with painted markings, OB ropes, fresh mulch around the tees, and so on."That damn OB!
* The smiles on the faces of all the people having so much fun."I work in back, I see no smiles"
* Becoming a part of the shared memory of a great event."Memories of Sun Burn and missed putts, more like it"