1. Rob, have you gotten any feedback from the guys who run Wednesday league at Rosedale on if we could co-mingle with them one week?
It seems like there would be enough room for 15 extra players out there. I just think if we are going to wander around the courses on the KS side, Rosedale should be included.
2. Another thought is playing down under, but I don't know how everyone else feels about having DU rounds count towards their rating, OR if RDU is even PDGA-recognized.
I know there is still one date that is TBD, and it would be fun! I am looking forward to making it out this Wednesday, and for the official rated rounds to start the next week.
3. One other question: To play in the Open division AND collect $$$ would I have to have a Professional PDGA membership?
Thanks for your questions. For ease of reply -
1. Not yet. We got 8 weeks or so before the TBD, but it will be set on where plenty early.
2. Yes, Rose Down Under could be used for a PDGA league.
3. You don't have to be PDGA member to play open or amateur for the league. The $1 charged as the add-on over normal KCFDC league fees are charged from everyone regardless of PDGA membership.