If you haven't played Centennial, take a map.
If you look at it on a hole-by-hole basis, it is one of my favorites. However, there is ZERO signage, the paint markings on the tees are rubbed off, and most of the numbers on the baskets are not legible.
Ignore the hole lengths on the map, some are significantly wrong.Regarding pin placements:
Centennial is handled very differently then any course in the KC Metro area. Baskets are moved frequently by a committee. I know a few of them by name, but intend to get a better grip on this soon.
This is what I hope it will be:These are very tentative.Typical OBs in red
Intend for any water to be casual. If you land in it, either play from the water, or directly behind it on the 'line of play'.Final Hole layout, 11/21. Pins were set today. There is a possibility they will get moved. I'll check them again Saturday, 11/22 and Friday, 11/28
1. Long right - I personally think this is the hardest pin on the course.
2. New long middle placement.
3. Long. The classic position.
4. Middle left on incline - I just like this one. You have to shoot through the tree gap
5. New long middle placement near hotel and surrounded by short trees.
6. Short - Ace run (kind of) and helps from people on 3 & 7 from getting hit on up shots. OB:Playground. (This would be a really, really long shot) Hotel parking lot
7. Long across creek
8. Long right
9. Long Straight inbetween tree and telephone pole. OB: Sidewalk left
10. New tree stump placement OB: Sidewalk left
11. Straight - mostly likely to be aced. Updated 11/19 OB: Sidewalk left. In the woods behind basket there is an old barbed wire fence. If you are over the fence you are OB. If you are up against it, or under it (part of your disc is on the fairway side, you are safe.
12. Long left OB Sidewalk left, sidewalk beyond basket, sidewalk right
13. B placement. B is the first one across the creek what most people think of as the normal placement. OB - Inside the skate park
14. Long left. OB: Shelter, any part of it including the wood deck on or under.
15. Middle just across the creek.
16. Long on top of plateau OB, Parking lot long, sidewalk right
17. Short Sidewalk left
18. Middle. I really like the long pin in the trees but this inhibits speed of play on Hole 1. Sidewalk left
Regarding moving them between rounds? It depends on how much help I have and the number of players. The more help and players there are, the higher possibility there could be some movement.