The Kansas City Mini Series is a series of events that are hosted by Dynamic Discs or other organizers that wish to be a part of the series. It is designed for players to be able to compete within the Kansas City area and be rewarded for a season of good play and a way for other players to measure their skill level.
The Kansas City Mini Series will consist of 9 events.
• Frostbreaker - Feb 21st - B Tier - Shawnee Mission - (MG1,MA2,MA3,FA2,FA3,MJ1)
• Frosbreaker - Feb 22nd - B Tier - Shawnee Mission - (MPO,MPM.MPG,FPO,MA1,FA1,MM1)
• Kan-U-Wyco - March 14th - B Tier - Wyandotte Co Park - (MPO,MPM.MPG,FPO,MA1,FA1,MM1)
• Rosedale Cup - March 14th - B Tier - Rosedale Top (MG1,MA2,MA3,FA2,FA3,MJ1)
• Kan-U-Wyco - March 15th - B Tier - Wyandotte Co Park - (MG1,MA2,MA3,FA2,FA3,MJ1)
• Rosedale Cup - March 15th - B Tier - Rosedale Top - (MPO,MPM,MPG,FPO,MA1,FA1,MM1)
• City of Fountains - April 18th - B Tier - Blue Valley/Cliff Drive
• Paradise Diamond - May 16th - B Tier - Smithville
• Chill at the Hill - July 18th - B Tier - Pleasant Hill
• Old Settlers Open - Sept 5th - B Tier - Lakeside and Prairie Center
• Mighty Mo - October 17th - B Tier - Waterworks/Cliff Drive
• Bad Rock Creek Open - October 18th - B Tier - Liberty
How the Kansas City Mini Series Works?
First, you attend the event and play just like you would do any other time. At the end of the event, Dynamic Discs will take the results and give points based on how many people you have a better score than overall.
If you have the best score of the tournament, then you would have beaten 100% of the field, which would give you 100 points. If you beat 85% of the tournament, than you will be awarded 85 points and so on.
You are awarded points based on your best 4 out of 9 events. The top 40% of the players who attend 3 of the 7 events will be awarded an end of season bonus payout.
This structure allows you to be rewarded for a season of good play and is not dictated by a single event.
Which Divisions will be available?
All divisions will be offered as long as the division has the required amount of players (3) to complete a division. If a division that is offered below does not have at least three players who have played in 4 of the 9 events, that division will be merged with the closest division.
What if I play in multiple divisions?
A person will be assigned to the division in which they have competed the majority of the time in or have declared they are officially moving up. The division that was played the majority of the time for the four events they are receiving points for will be the division assigned. If they have equally two different divisions (Example, 2 Intermediate and 2 Advanced), you will be placed in the division that your average is the highest in)
For example, if a players plays an open tournament and receives 80 points and has 3 advanced events with points of 85, 87 and 90, then this player would be assigned to the Advanced Division. Dynamic Discs will monitor this as much as possible to keep competition fair.
What are the rewards per division?
All Pro Divisions will be awarded with Cash and Amateur Divisions will be awarded with Dynamic Discs Gift Certificates.
Facebook Group Page for the Kansas City Mini Serieshttps://www.facebook.com/KansasCityMiniSeries