LSDiscs MIGHTY SHUNGA OPEN B-TIER (TOPEKA, KANSAS)
Singles Rounds (4 total rounds) September 22-23 (Saturday-Sunday)
Doubles Round September 21 (Friday Evening… pending)
Crestview Gold (Saturday)
Big Shunga (Saturday)
Lake Shawnee (Sunday)
Lake Shawnee South (Sunday)
***I have pdf course maps available for anyone interested. PM Me.***
DIVISIONS/ENTRY FEES (Must have at least 3 per division)
Open Masters- $70
Open Grandmasters- $70
Open Women- $70
Advanced Men- $45
Advanced Women- $45
Am II (Men)- $30
Am II (Women)- $30
*******$5 DISCOUNT WILL BE APPLIED TO ALL PDGA MEMBERS*******
All amateurs will receive a players pack consisting of a tournament stamp disc, tournament stamped shirt, and other cool stuff!
We also have over $1,500.00 worth of disc golf prizes, gift certificates, and other stuff, that will be given away in raffles, closest-to-pin contests, long putt contests, long drive, run-for-the-roses, mini competition, etc…. Basically, you shouldn’t worry about going home empty handed!!!
ALL DIVISIONS- There will be trophy discs for the first place winners of all divisions + the appropriate payout.
OPEN- A minimum of $1,100 will be added to the pro purse ($1,100 raised already... for sure more to come)
AMATEUR- At least 2 travel baskets will be given away to am divisions. Advanced division will get one, and the other one will go to whichever division has the most gross entry fees. Am’s that cash out (approx top 40%) will receive certificates for merchandise that will be set out during the awards ceremony.
SCHEDULE (Subject to Change)
-Doubles if enough people are interested at Big Shunga!
- Check In/ Registration (Crestview Shelter House)- 8:00-9:15
- Players Meeting- 9:30am
- Tournament Start- 10:00am All players will play both Big Shunga and Crestview once on Saturday. Order of play will be determined closer to tournament time.
- After both rounds are completed on Saturday, there will be a party with food and drinks for players. Most likely, it will be at one of the local bar and grills.
- Player Meeting- 8:30am
- Tee-Off- 9:00am All players will play Lake Shawnee North (original), and Lake Shawnee South (alternate) once on Sunday.
- There is campground right by the Lake Shawnee Courses that cost about $10 per night for tents and about $15 for powered camper spots. Here is the #785-267-1859.
- I will be contacting a motel about getting some rooms reserved for anyone interested and will be posting info about it soon.
I would encourage pre-registration to ensure your spot. We are expecting quite a large turnout this year so make sure to register early. Here is a link for pre-registration... http://www.discgolfsignup.com/Qstore/Qstore.cgi?CMD=011&PROD=1186016414