« on: April 29, 2008, 12:13:22 pm »
I don't have any one favorite, but....
1. It's boring
2. I'd rather play a round(s)
3. It's cold outside
4. Putting doesn't matter anyway (drive for show, and drop in)
5. Driving is more fun
6. Upshots are more fun
7. My back hurts and so does my kneee, ankle, elbow, neck....etc
8. It kills the grass in my backyard
9. My neighbors will think I'm weird (well, weirder)
10. Why wear my putters out practicing?
So keep all this in mind everybody, and don't practice putting. (it's easier for me to take skins if you don't)
token subliminal message:
don't practice, d o n ' t p r a c t i c e p u t t i n g , go play a round, drink some beer, d o n ' t p r a c t i c e , mow the lawn, d o n 't p r a c t i c e p u t t i n g, you don't need the practice, do not practice putting......