« on: July 14, 2009, 02:47:26 pm »
Ok so we have alot of work to do on Saturday. I need as many people with as many resources as possible to get whatever we can get done, DONE! I will be down there off and on this week doing what I can to survey what needs to be done and try my best to move some down trees to the sides and make fairway barriers. If anyone wants to help with that call me tommorrow and find out what time I will be down there. Other than that here is what Saturday will most likely consist of.
1. Remaining litter and trash (This is something we can all do this week on our owns to make this not an issue for Saturday)
2. Tee Pads. 1-7 need the most sand but all 18 need sand. I would like to make sure there is a Visible end to each Tee Pad. Weather that be limbs or Rocks. Preferably Rocks but this is an undertaking so Whatever you can find just make it look decent. As far as the sand goes we have plenty of it. Lets not stop filling until these things are nice and full.
3. Downed limbs. Again something we can all do this week to just make things nicer.
4. RePaint and Label Arrows for Next Tee. This will only take a second and I may do that this week.
5. Make #8's bridge safe and crossable.
6. Weed WacK .
I know there are plenty more things to do but we are running out of time and resources so I will be focusing my efforts here. Anything else you can do to help will rock.
We will need LOTS of Wheel Barrows and buckets.
Dan (lefty 2) Can you bring out the ATV and Trailer to haul sand down?. Please reinforce the bed if you haven't already so we can get as much down as possible.
Send me a PM if you can help. Please dont litter this thread with non helpful items to make sure people see what needs to be done. Thank you and I'll see you DU!!!!