1. Please do not make me play Swope Gold & WW on the same day.
2. Do B & C tier events differ only in the cost to play and the value of the payout? Why would you, as a TD choose one over the other?
3. Is there going to be a doubles competition?
4. You know I'll help out somewhere, sometime! Looking forward to it.
1. Since right now it is Rosedale and Swope Gold in the same day. If I had to change that it would be because it's the only way to make it work with my plan.
2. The biggest difference is price paid in to the PDGA. I would rather pay the PDGA less with the C-Tier but in the scope of things, people on the outside who are enamored with the whole pdga thing get a weird happy twang in their bodies when they are playing in a B-Tier. I don't get it but whatever. Also, some people think if it is a 2 day event it should at least be a B-Tier. Also a thought of the twang in the body by those people. I don't think it matters.
3. Maybe. It would be on Thursday if that were the case.