Okay, so Otto and I have had four years to plan
No excuses, here's the deal...2008 LEAP DAZE OPEN
• Sponsored by the MO-KAN! Players
• KCFDCs "first" traveling trophy
• The Leap Daze Open is only held in a Leap Year, as close as we can get to February 29th (for those of you counting).
• One stipend to the Open Division winner - you become the TD the next time 'round. (Remember, you have four years to plan, so no excuses.)
• It's Jim Neal's Birthday too!Sunday, March 2nd, 2008 • Rosedale Park
• Signups from 8:30 to 9:30 am
• Players Meeting: 9:45 am
• Two-Minute Warning: 10:05
• First Round: 10:10 (who's counting now?)
• Lunch: Yes! Bring it, drink it, or go get it. Have it delivered if you want... we don't care
Just do it!
• Second Round will commence about One Hour from when the last card is turned in.
• Awards will commence about One-half Hour after the last card is turned in. It's all for fun, and fun for all, so come on out. Spread the word!
Affordable Entry Fees: (minimum three players to form a division)
• Pro Open $20
• Pro Masters $20
• Advanced Amateur $10
• Amateur $10
• Ladies $10
All Ca$h Prizes! Work for the IRS? We'll hold a division for you too
Call Otto (816-763-1809) or CD (816-419-1026) for info.