Author Topic: real youngle  (Read 458 times)

matty

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
real youngle
« on: December 11, 2013, 01:16:26 PM »
The youngle is not the same as wilbur... I bumped my post in new courses gen ban and it has a list of holes for the real youngle.
putt, putt, give.

Hammertree

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
Re: real youngle
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2013, 02:37:16 PM »
does it bother you that people call it that or something? i mean really, what does it matter what people call it? it's a cool nickname man, be happy it caught on if you came up with it. that does look like a tough safari you have laid out though. different from mine, very cool.
"do you see what happens, Larry?"

matty

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2013, 01:38:46 PM »
When you play safari or jungle holes its not the actual course... I know wilbur is a little hairy but not a rainforest. Youngle is a sweet nickname, thanks...but ive even asked pate to not use it unless playing safari holes. I appreciate your cooperation in this matter
putt, putt, give.

jhinck2

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2013, 01:48:43 PM »
When you play safari or jungle holes its not the actual course... I know wilbur is a little hairy but not a rainforest. Youngle is a sweet nickname, thanks...but ive even asked pate to not use it unless playing safari holes. I appreciate your cooperation in this matter

Ha, good stuff Matt.
Jordan Hinck
Team Latitude 64
PDGA #45624
KCFDC #1339

Hammertree

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2013, 01:56:04 PM »
the fact that you are asking an entire city full of people to not call a course a nickname is hilarious. good luck with that one man.

jhinck2

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2013, 02:01:21 PM »
the fact that you are asking an entire city full of people to not call a course a nickname is hilarious. good luck with that one man.

I'll oblige Matt. 
Jordan Hinck
Team Latitude 64
PDGA #45624
KCFDC #1339

Hammertree

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2013, 02:34:33 PM »
oh, don't get me wrong, i'm never saying it again now. no, thank you. i'm just saying, good luck with your endeavor, i find it funny. it's like the guy who said rosie the first time asking everyone to not call rosedale that. it's hilarious.

matty

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2013, 04:15:48 PM »
Thanks guys. Let me worry about the rest of the city..even though theres less than 60 ppl who even play young. Hammertree, youll hafta get some glow in soon...cant believe you never played the youngle before.
Youre killing your father
putt, putt, give.

Hammertree

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2013, 04:41:37 PM »
Hammertree, youll hafta get some glow in soon...cant believe you never played the youngle before.
Youre killing your father
HAHAHA!, dude i love it. you're the only other person to call me that besides Tony B., i dig it. i think i've hit every tree out there berfore, i'll hit em from another angle! anytime you want to throw man, i'm totally down. i can be there in three minutes.  :D

The Nailer™

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
    • Torque
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2013, 04:25:59 PM »
This is getting out of hand over here.
"I sure hope The Nailer™ doesn't find it..."

Put some more torque on it kid!  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nYm-LYrJQA