KCFDC Courses > Young Park - Blue Springs

12/22 Sunday Random Doubles at Wilbur Young

(1/1)

Hammertree:
12/22 Random Doubles at Wilbur Young
$5 - all $ paid out
$1 ace fund (optional) ---$37
still set difficult. i know the forecast is looking iffy but, i'll be out there to throw with any other brave souls. hope to see some people out! happy holidays!

Hammertree:

--- Quote from: oblivions son on December 20, 2013, 08:53:57 AM ---12/22 Random Doubles at Wilbur Young
$5 - all $ paid out
still set difficult. i know the forecast is looking iffy but, i'll be out there to throw with any other brave souls. hope to see some people out! happy holidays!

--- End quote ---
postponing this til Tuesday 12/24. be safe and have a good one!

Hammertree:

--- Quote from: oblivions son on December 22, 2013, 08:10:57 AM ---
--- Quote from: oblivions son on December 20, 2013, 08:53:57 AM ---12/22 Random Doubles at Wilbur Young
$5 - all $ paid out

--- End quote ---
postponing this til Tuesday 12/24. be safe and have a good one!

--- End quote ---
just a reminder that i will be out there tomorrow, ready to throw! i'll have the pads shoveled. should be a fun snow round. going to skip the $5 for christmas, but i will have a small prize for the 1st place winners. also, you can pay into ace fund if you like. if i don't see you out there, have a great christmas!

Hammertree:
hey guys and gals, sorry to say this but i have to cancel this round. my sitter got called into their regular job. i'm very sorry. we'll go back to normal schedule this weekend. again, sorry i have to cancel. merry christmas!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version