Author Topic: Monthly Park Appreciation Day-you know you want it! Saturday Feb 1 @ 11am  (Read 262 times)

jack

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
Let's get some things moving and shaking on the course this weekend.

Plan of Attack - We will be cutting tree shoots and honeysuckle off of the fairway trees and adding said brush to the large brush pile that are scattered throughout the course. P&R is going to remove the piles once we are done (also remove dead trees/stumps). I would ask anybody who planned on coming out to bring a hand saw, I only have two extra. As an added incentive to the volunteers - we will be hitting Hi-Boys (best burger in town) for lunch afterwards. We will get started @ 11, I will be out there @ 10:30. Hope to see ya'll out there.

We need more people to help make this course better and ready by summer for the events that we have planned.  I think that even this spring that the City of Fountains event is moving to earlier in the year, so lets' get this party started, and enjoy more playing time when it is nicer out there!
===o  {>[]----
Jack Lowe-
Parks Development Director for KCFDC
Multiple PDGA Worlds TD
Course Designs
913.485.5123-C
"Disc Golf-
Like ball golf, only faster,
cheaper, and healthier!"

jack

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
Come work in the snow, you know it is great excuse to not have to shovel at home tomorrow.  You want to do it, you needs to do it.....You MUST DO IT! ;D
===o  {>[]----
Jack Lowe-
Parks Development Director for KCFDC
Multiple PDGA Worlds TD
Course Designs
913.485.5123-C
"Disc Golf-
Like ball golf, only faster,
cheaper, and healthier!"

robm

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile