KCFDC Courses > Legacy Park - Lee's Summit

2014 League Director

(1/3) > >>

Timko:
I'm looking for someone who will be able to commit to running the Legacy league for the entire year.  If you've never ran a league and are interested, don't worry, I can help get you started.  Interested parties send me a message.

jhinck2:
If we could move it to another night I would be interested, just no way I want to commit to a Friday night league.

Timko:
What night would you prefer to move it to?

The Board of Directors will have to approve it, but I have no problem taking it to the Board.

jhinck2:
I brought this up last year to have a rotating league between blue springs and legacy on Wednesday nights since the turnout at blue springs isn't always that great. But I know there are some strong opinions in lee's summit on what league night is and what format is going to be. If I'm going to run a league night (Wednesday or otherwise) out there, we aren't going to be playing doubles in the summer months.

Does anyone else have thoughts, concerns or opinions on a rotating league or just another night in general for legacy league? I know there are still several people who make it to Friday league every week. If the preference is to keep it on Friday night that is perfectly fine, I just can't commit to that.

matty:
A different day sounds good to me. Thursday makes the most sense...but then you commit to no ww..
Im not cray z about rotating..too much thinking. Ouch

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version