Author Topic: 2014 Father's Day Doubles - June 15 - Omaha, NE  (Read 132 times)

bonk511

• Novice Poster
    • View Profile
2014 Father's Day Doubles - June 15 - Omaha, NE
« on: May 19, 2014, 10:05:24 AM »
3rd Annual Fatherís Day Doubles

Hummel Park Ė Omaha, NE
Bring your partner doubles event
Sunday, June 15

Open:  $70
Amateur:  $50
Family:  $30
(Team members must be related to enter Family division)

Registration  :  8:00-9:00
Playerís Meeting  :  9:15
Round 1  :  9:30
Lunch Break After 1st round
Round 2  :  After Lunch

Tournament Central will be the shelter by hole 1 to facilitate family fun and yard games while the disc golfers play their rounds.

Hummel Park Disc Golf Course is a work in progress.  $5 from each entry fee will go toward course improvements to help make this a world class course for all to enjoy!  Any additional donation (including labor) is appreciated!

Through generous sponsorship through Bakerís, lunch will be provided for the third year in a row!  We will be grilling burgers and dogs for a free-will donation to the club.  If you want to bring a bag of chips or a side dish or something to share, that would be awesome, too!

Check out this fathersdaydoubles.wordpress.com for pictures and recaps from past years' events.

There is currently $350 added, expected to be $500 by date of the event!

Contact Paul at 308-293-2697 for further details.

bonk511

• Novice Poster
    • View Profile
Re: 2014 Father's Day Doubles - June 15 - Omaha, NE
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2014, 09:04:52 PM »
As of today, $450 added. I expect a large turnout for this year's event. If you know that you are going to come, please send me a message to the number listed above or post here with your division, team members, and team name so I can get the paperwork rolling. Thanks in advance!