Author Topic: Monday 23rd League - CANCELED  (Read 805 times)

The Bird Father

• 1000 Rated Poster
  • WOOT! WOOT!
    • View Profile
Monday 23rd League - CANCELED
« on: October 18, 2006, 09:24:39 AM »
I was just informed by the League Director for Cliff Drive that there will be no league for the final night of Monday the 23rd, unless someone else wants to run it.

Also we are looking for a person who would be willing to run Cliff Drive leagues next year.  Chappy has volunteered to do it, but he would need someone to take over for him in the months of Sept. and Oct.

This would be a great oppurtunity for a person who is wanting to get involved with the club more to step up and take on a role that is fairly simple to do and only requires a weekly commitment of a couple hours.
Just Another Dirty Bird

Bird > Word

andrew.jewett

« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2006, 07:21:17 PM »
I would be inthusiastic about doing it. I will be an official club member on Saturday. How early does a solid committment have to be made?

The Bird Father

• 1000 Rated Poster
  • WOOT! WOOT!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2006, 08:38:26 PM »
Next Spring before summer leagues start....not real sure when that will be since daylight savings time starts earlier in the year.
Just Another Dirty Bird

Bird > Word

jack

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2006, 12:14:46 AM »
House said tonight that he has not "officially" concelled the last week of leagues, so if you can get to the park and start before 5:00, you probably have a chane of playing the last league of the year at Cliff.
===o  {>[]----
Jack Lowe-
Parks Development Director for KCFDC
Multiple PDGA Worlds TD
Course Designs
913.485.5123-C
"Disc Golf-
Like ball golf, only faster,
cheaper, and healthier!"