PDGA leagues come in various formats. The format for this league will be the same as normal singles KCFDC leagues.
1. Singles format.
2. Same divisions for payouts. It takes 3 to make a payout division.
3. Beer is still ok during league. (As opposed during a sanctioned PDGA tournament)
4. Pros get actual cash. Ams get KC Kash.
5. Payout schedule is the approved KCFDC schedule found here:http://kcfdc.org/forum/index.php?topic=9359.0
The differences are:
1. It costs $1 more. Half of this dollar goes to the PDGA, the other half goes to me to cover my upfront registration fee. If there is a significant amount left over, I have some ideas on how we can use it including, free beer at the end of the season / league / whatever, grill some burgers, have a bonus payout, prizes for those that came the most, register another 10-week session. These are just ideas and not promises.
2. The rounds are reported to the PDGA and are rated. If at least 5 propogators played, we will see tentative ratings immediately. If less than 5 propogators play an evening, we won't see a rating until official ratings are updated.
PDGA League information can be found here:http://www.pdga.com/leagues