KCFDC Courses > Swope

Bridge on hole 9

(1/1)

htimsp:
Big thank you to everyone that helped to get planks replaced. Close to 40 man(and woman)hours to complete. Big shout out to KCFDC and Wentworth Contracting without the materials and tools could not of gotten it done.  Extra big shout out to Beer League without your help and the ATV would of taken longer.

robm:
Birdie button

The Nailerâ„¢:
Yes.  Thank you!  Not to mention they dodged discs all day and worked it so they always had eyes on those coming off the box on a very busy day.  Not to mention those new players out today saw how much some hard workers would do to ensure a safe means to cross the ditch. 

Thanks guys.  This is one thing of what makes disc golf in KC  top notch.

ekolk:

--- Quote from: The Nailerâ„¢ on March 15, 2014, 09:07:40 PM ---Yes.  Thank you!  Not to mention they dodged discs all day and worked it so they always had eyes on those coming off the box on a very busy day.  Not to mention those new players out today saw how much some hard workers would do to ensure a safe means to cross the ditch. 

Thanks guys.  This is one thing of what makes disc golf in KC  top notch.

--- End quote ---

A million thanks. Another fine example of personal leadership, putting together a plan, and following through.

slimneal:
I have pics but can't figure out how to post them here.
Any assistance would be appreciated.
It was good for me to help with the last 6 boards. Gary Birge was fading. I could tell because he kept knocking over his beers.
The first player to cross it was a 10 year old girl. She even had a disc bag.
Hope for the future, I reckon.

Philoslim

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version