General > Tournaments

GBO 2014

(1/2) > >>

five2loves42:
Anyone know why we are not playing the Municipal golf course?  Playing both ball-golf courses was a big draw for me in this tourney. Committed this year, but will be thinking about budgeting my time/$$ differently next year if they still are not using the muni course.

jack:
planning in advance there Tom?  Man 90 years in the future....WOW! :o

SteelerDoug:

--- Quote from: five2loves42 on April 22, 2014, 03:10:00 PM ---Anyone know why we are not playing the Municipal golf course?  Playing both ball-golf courses was a big draw for me in this tourney. Committed this year, but will be thinking about budgeting my time/$$ differently next year if they still are not using the muni course.

--- End quote ---

There actually had an overwhelming number of players requesting Peter Pan to be in the mix for this year's GBO.  So DD decided to try it out this year and see the responses and then next year rotate to back to Muni.

So practice up on your arsenal of throws cause you are going to need it @ PP!

Utz:
You can play peter pan any day of the week. A big draw ( for me ) is getting to play those coveted 1 or 2 times a year ball golf courses.. That stinks!

five2loves42:

--- Quote from: Utz on April 24, 2014, 12:41:40 PM ---You can play peter pan any day of the week. A big draw ( for me ) is getting to play those coveted 1 or 2 times a year ball golf courses.. That stinks!

--- End quote ---

My point exactly... even though the point Jack took from the comment was I can't type very well :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version