Author Topic: BASKETS  (Read 783 times)

max hilgers

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
BASKETS
« on: November 01, 2006, 08:10:01 PM »
PLAYED CLIFF DR. TODAY.TWO BASKETS WERE MISSING. WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?

jack

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
BASKETS
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2006, 07:48:28 AM »
I had heard about #2 missing, and was hopeful that Jamie was moving it to a new location that we discussed.  What other basket is missing, since I have not heard from Jamie, I am assuming that it was stolen.

Someone also took #17 from Blue Valley, and we moved the practice basket there.  That means over the last year we have had 4 baskets stolen from the courses.

I am wondering if someone is trying to build a course as someone was messing with #5 or #6 up top at Rosedale as well.

Thanks for the note Max.  Beit as sad as it is.
===o  {>[]----
Jack Lowe-
Parks Development Director for KCFDC
Multiple PDGA Worlds TD
Course Designs
913.485.5123-C
"Disc Golf-
Like ball golf, only faster,
cheaper, and healthier!"

jack

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
BASKETS
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2006, 09:45:20 PM »
Max, which two were missing? I have not had a chance to play or walk the course, but I stopped a player that was on #13, and he said that only #2 was missing. We have moved #10 deeper into the woods I am not sure if that is maybe what you missed as well?  The plan at this point is to get the Practice basket on the circle drive from WW and put it on #2 at Cliff.  Dan Coffman's boy Caleb or Dan found a basket at a Garage sale a few years back that was the club's and instead of calling the cops, he bought it for $20.  It has been sitting in my garage for some time.  It is older, and the base is larger than the current baskets (wonder if putts will fall out more since it has a bigger base to hit?) so I will get team Cashen to replace the base with a bigger one that will work and replace that within the month.  I hope to have Morales pick up the practice basket tomorrow.  But we all konw how M&M is about timely fashion!!
:)

Aint I a sintka?

See you WEDNESDAY.
===o  {>[]----
Jack Lowe-
Parks Development Director for KCFDC
Multiple PDGA Worlds TD
Course Designs
913.485.5123-C
"Disc Golf-
Like ball golf, only faster,
cheaper, and healthier!"