Author Topic: 2014 Midwest Amateur Championships - PDGA B Tier - Kansas City - August 2/3  (Read 9541 times)

artisan

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
the list reflects the tee time i already had for water works today. Not showing tee time for rosey tomorrow??

DDKC

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
It is fixed
Scott Reek
Dynamic Discs Kansas City

DDKC

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
If you are having issues getting your tee time still, please call 913-403-0710 or 920-379-0056 as soon as possible
Scott Reek

DDKC

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
Tee Times are posted and correct on PDGA.com
Scott Reek

Utz

• 1000 Rated Poster
  • Seeking: Chains
    • View Profile
Nice shootin Utz! Great Tourney so far DD! Looking forward to tomorrow! Thanks again for Danger and the guys for volunteering to spot for us hacks!

ROC on. Thanks! Yes volunteers make the world go round:
Every putt, every time.
PDGA #50650
KCFDC #831

otter

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
Any delays due to weather/lightning this AM at either course?
Enshrine hallucinations...PULL!!

kidmills

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
facebook said 30 min delay

kidmills

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
but i would still be there at my tee time

DDKC

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
Waterworks is on time and Rosedale is catching up.  Make sure you are at the course for your scheduled tee time
Scott Reek

3D Billygoat

• Novice Poster
    • View Profile
Checked pdga page for 2nd round tee times saturday night. Times were being updated as i checked. I kept checking back for my saturday score and 2nd round tee time.  Once mine was updated with sunday course, saturday score and 2nd round tee time, i made my plans for sunday and set my alarm.  Woke up to my alarm to head out to play and saw it was raining so i checked the pdga site for any rain delay and my tee time had been changed to over 3 hours earlier than was listed the night before!  I missed my 2nd round because of this.  I thought it was weird that i had the same tee time and in same group both days.  Golf (not disc) would have new flights based on 1st round score. I figured they just kept same flights for simplicity.  I really was looking forward to the 2nd round as i did much better than i expected in the 1st round.  I am disappointed but saturday was a lot of fun and the player's pack is great. 

Utz

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
I actually shot a -2 overall and tied for forth. Some coward supposedly saw my caddie drinking, didn't decide to tell me about it and taddled to the Tournament director. I got disqualified at the discretion of Dynamic Discs. Thanks for the "family" feel.
Every putt, every time.
PDGA #50650
KCFDC #831

artisan

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
The tournament flyer didn't say anything about family feel.  I think you should be pissed at your caddie.  Rules are the same for everyone.  I am sorry to hear his poor judgement wrecked a good round.

Utz

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
Tournament flyer didn't say anything about being a dick. And who are you artisan?
Every putt, every time.
PDGA #50650
KCFDC #831

artisan

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
Carl Pledger...like I said, sorry he wrecked your round. 

kidmills

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
fyi loomis you might want to be a little more friendly when giving your instructions for the round at ww today,sounds like you got a big head for no reason