Author Topic: 2014 Midwest Amateur Championships - PDGA B Tier - Kansas City - August 2/3  (Read 8360 times)

jhinck2

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
The Royals are still in the race and it's August.  Chiefs football can wait four more weeks.  On that note, I agree with Danger, let's shut this thread down.
Jordan Hinck
Team Latitude 64
PDGA #45624
KCFDC #1339

Shucky Ducky

• Novice Poster
    • View Profile
I for one love the fact that the Royals are in the playoff hunt for a second year in a row! But since I'm a man of many useless talents (i.e. playing with myself and patting myself on top of my head at the same time) I feel confident that I can root for both the Chiefs and Royals for the next four weeks. lol  :P ;D

Tracy

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
He's also been playing since the 90's. (probably much longer, just what the PDGA has on file) To me, that does not say amateur in the least. AM needs to be redefined. Tough to do though!

Here's a little secret folks... It's the Professional disc golf association.

If you want purist amateur only events, the PDGA is not looking out for you, start the ADGA.

Also, consider that bold word, in more ways than one, anytime you are a part of any PDGA sanctioned event. Know the rules of the association you signed up for, play by them and act professionally.

jamidanger

• 1000 Rated Poster
  • 1= be safe 2= be courteous 3= all holes be par 3
    • View Profile
    • my goal is a pdga rating of 420
if the royals move to Oklahoma their merchandise could stay intact by adding an 'o', and be the OKC Royals, and attract a more literate fan base. chiefs 27 bengals 24
espouse elucidation

LKillian

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
I say if kicking the bejezus out of that dead horse is wrong then I don't want to be right. Cuz it feels good and man does the commentary make me lol.There are many ways around the am/pro classification is our great game. You wanna be a dbag than some are gonna call you a dbag.

I would have played if I could, would I have been a bagger, probably, well maybe, ah probably not. I think I would have finished one spot ahead of steve dresser. Or one spot ahead of utz, all my caddies are degenerates.

Cooter was here.

thankyoupeter

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
I say if kicking the bejezus out of that dead horse is wrong then I don't want to be right. Cuz it feels good and man does the commentary make me lol.There are many ways around the am/pro classification is our great game. You wanna be a dbag than some are gonna call you a dbag.

I would have played if I could, would I have been a bagger, probably, well maybe, ah probably not. I think I would have finished one spot ahead of steve dresser. Or one spot ahead of utz, all my caddies are degenerates.

Agreed.  I think the horse still has a bit of life left.  Better make sure it's finished off. 

Mantis

• Am Poster
    • View Profile

Probably I played terrible.... ;D
Steve Dresser
816-914-9395
IN MEMORY OF MY FALLEN BROTHERS... THE MOST RECENT SGT. BRANTLEY THANK A SOLDIER SINCE YOU CAN PLAY DISC BECAUSE OF THEIR SACRIFICES

Ken Franks

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
Gorilla shuffle checking in...
Talent beats hard work, but Hard work beats Talent that doesn't work hard...

kevweiss

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
That was a fun read!...like a book!

kevinmzane

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
If you guys are so mad about being beaten, why don't you go outside and practice rather than complain on an internet forum. It's a silly thing to be preoccupied with how someone else is playing/rated when you are perfectly capable of putting in the work to be every bit as good as you wish to be.

...and always carry a rulebook with you, or download it on your phone (and don't forget to read and understand it). This won't be the only time you are confronted with uncertainty on the course from a TD or another player.

jack

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
...and always carry a rulebook with you, or download it on your phone (and don't forget to read and understand it). This won't be the only time you are confronted with uncertainty on the course from a TD or another player.

ugh.....resisting..... :-X

So about the Lion's Den Open Prep day tomorrow, I am going out, are you?
===o  {>[]----
Jack Lowe-
Parks Development Director for KCFDC
Multiple PDGA Worlds TD
Course Designs
913.485.5123-C
"Disc Golf-
Like ball golf, only faster,
cheaper, and healthier!"

quinnie

• Am Poster
    • View Profile

My rule book is reading what Jack writes on the forum.  It is also more entertaining. 

Flying J

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
What's going on here?  Did I miss anything?
Jose Ossa
Southern Nationals raised.
#1000bound

jamidanger

• 1000 Rated Poster
  • 1= be safe 2= be courteous 3= all holes be par 3
    • View Profile
    • my goal is a pdga rating of 420
depends on your player rating flying j
espouse elucidation

Flying J

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
I dropped to 972 in July but I didn't post when I was 981 in June.
Jose Ossa
Southern Nationals raised.
#1000bound