Author Topic: Work day this Wednesday, June 4th at 10am-BACA prep  (Read 172 times)

john theiss

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
Work day this Wednesday, June 4th at 10am-BACA prep
« on: May 31, 2014, 07:13:51 PM »
Been awhile since Wilbur has seen some love and the course could use some TLC before BACA.  I know that 10 am on a work day is crazy time, however many disc golfers have non traditional hours. 

Do not worry about not having tools. I have everything that we will need...chainsaws, loppers, backpack sprayers, chemicals, etc. 

Contact Joe or myself by forum PMing. 

John

john theiss

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Work day this Wednesday, June 4th at 10am-BACA prep
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2014, 04:53:50 PM »
3 of us out today to get a head start.  we got in about 12 hours of combined work. Work Day is still on for tomorrow. 

We accomplished a ton  today and Wilbur is going to look great for this weekends event.  Hope to see you out there tomorrow.  If you have a weed trimmer that would be helpful to bring out....but most importantly just bring yourself and some gloves.

Hammertree

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2014, 10:05:55 AM »
i want to give a HUGE THANK YOU!!! to Tyler Mattoon. he has stepped it up and put in 5 benches that i have seen so far. #'s 2, 3, 4, 15 & 17 have a place to sit now. Tyler, you are the man! THANK YOU!
"do you see what happens, Larry?"

john theiss

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2014, 08:19:58 PM »
Benches are nice to have.  Tyler took some 2 x 12 from my backyard to build those benches.  Glad i saved the wood and it found a great new home.

Young got a poison ivy spray treatment today.  3hrs of spraying and almost got it all.  Heading back to hit some ivy growing up trees with my friend Tordon RTU. 

tmattoon

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2014, 04:09:51 PM »
There is a chain missing on 12's basket.