KCFDC Courses > Rosedale

Hole #1 looks beautiful!

(1/1)

dan howard:
Played Rozy tonight and league wednesday and wanted to mention that the erosion prevention work around the short woods placements is SPECTACULAR! There was at least two inches of rain on Monday and no mud around that basket Wednesday at all. The only one I know involved for certain was Tink, he said he helped spread mulch but lotsa love to whoever put in the 4x4's and rebar.  Erosion efficient and aesthetically pleasing, you guys are really onto something here!

spinachio:
Birdie button

Tracy:

--- Quote from: dan howard on June 14, 2014, 01:08:57 AM --- The only one I know involved for certain was Tink, he said he helped spread mulch but lotsa love to whoever put in the 4x4's and rebar.

--- End quote ---

John Park did the 4x4 work. At 60 something, he's been a strong work horse at Wyco too.  If you see the guy on a course doing work, shake his hand and tell him you appreciate what he's doing for our courses.

CD:

--- Quote from: dan howard on June 14, 2014, 01:08:57 AM ---Played Rozy tonight and league wednesday and wanted to mention that the erosion prevention work around the short woods placements is SPECTACULAR! There was at least two inches of rain on Monday and no mud around that basket Wednesday at all. The only one I know involved for certain was Tink, he said he helped spread mulch but lotsa love to whoever put in the 4x4's and rebar.  Erosion efficient and aesthetically pleasing, you guys are really onto something here!

--- End quote ---

Sounds great! Can't wait to see it!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version