Author Topic: Hole #1 looks beautiful!  (Read 364 times)

dan howard

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
    • Vivid Earth Tie Dyes
Hole #1 looks beautiful!
« on: June 14, 2014, 01:08:57 AM »
Played Rozy tonight and league wednesday and wanted to mention that the erosion prevention work around the short woods placements is SPECTACULAR! There was at least two inches of rain on Monday and no mud around that basket Wednesday at all. The only one I know involved for certain was Tink, he said he helped spread mulch but lotsa love to whoever put in the 4x4's and rebar.  Erosion efficient and aesthetically pleasing, you guys are really onto something here!

spnachio

Re: Hole #1 looks beautiful!
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2014, 08:16:38 PM »
Birdie button

Tracy

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2014, 02:47:13 PM »
The only one I know involved for certain was Tink, he said he helped spread mulch but lotsa love to whoever put in the 4x4's and rebar.

John Park did the 4x4 work. At 60 something, he's been a strong work horse at Wyco too.  If you see the guy on a course doing work, shake his hand and tell him you appreciate what he's doing for our courses.

CD

• The "Compact" Disc Player
  • Administrator
  • 1000 Rated Poster
  • Don't EVER forget to putt out. Period.
    • View Profile
    • http://MOKANdiscgolf.org
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2014, 08:21:17 AM »
Played Rozy tonight and league wednesday and wanted to mention that the erosion prevention work around the short woods placements is SPECTACULAR! There was at least two inches of rain on Monday and no mud around that basket Wednesday at all. The only one I know involved for certain was Tink, he said he helped spread mulch but lotsa love to whoever put in the 4x4's and rebar.  Erosion efficient and aesthetically pleasing, you guys are really onto something here!

Sounds great! Can't wait to see it!
Duane "CD" Steiner
Team INNOVA Ambassador
Independence MO
PDGA #2883; KCFDC #002
Bagtags:
2014: 3, 17, 46, 36, 12, 22, 36, 23, 32, 33, 57
"Sometimes it's better to be looked over than to be overlooked."