KCFDC Courses > Swope

Swope League 6-17-14

(1/2) > >>

sirbronco:
ATTENTION  Attention  ATTENTION  Attention  ATTENTION
Swope League 6-17-2014

We will be playing Swope Gold for league this Tuesday night.  In the interest of finishing at a decent hour, I will start sending out groups of 3-4 players beginning at 5pm...last card out will be around 5:45.  So, come out, sign up, get a card together, and start play.  I will assist with getting you on a card if necessary. 

If any of our out-of-town guests have arrived by then, please, feel free to invite them along. 

I should have maps available.   

$4.00 KCFDC members
$5.00 Non-KCFDC members
$1.00 Ace Fund

ATTENTION  Attention  ATTENTION  Attention  ATTENTION

sirbronco:
Bump

Timko:
Van, you may have a lot of out of towers that don't realize we will be teeing off at 5:45. So you may have to wait until 6 for the last card to go out.

ekolk:

--- Quote from: Timko on June 16, 2014, 10:01:33 PM ---Van, you may have a lot of out of towers that don't realize we will be teeing off at 5:45. So you may have to wait until 6 for the last card to go out.

--- End quote ---

Yep, and maybe some locals. Not everyone checks the numerous threads on this forum. Regardless, I am stoked to play it tomorrow. How many people do you think will be there? I'm hoping for 50. Old Pike is making a trip south just for it.

sirbronco:
In the past couple of years, I have had 50-60 play the Gold course before the Wide Open.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version