Author Topic: STL Disc Golf  (Read 112 times)

jhinck2

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
STL Disc Golf
« on: July 07, 2014, 09:32:48 AM »
I'll be in STL this coming weekend and have window Saturday morning for some DG.  I'll be staying in the Lake Saint Louis area, so probably don't want to drive 45 minutes to go play JB.  Has anyone played the new course in Chesterfield (Logan University) or the other new course up in Foristell (Indian Camp Creek)?  I've played Quail Ridge before.  I know that Sioux Passage and JB are probably the best in town, but not sure I want to drive that far.  Opinions?
Jordan Hinck
Team Latitude 64
PDGA #45624
KCFDC #1339

chi chi rodweez

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
Re: STL Disc Golf
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2014, 12:24:47 PM »
grew up in LSL.. i hear there's one in Moscow Mills...part of a church deal but hear it's a fun course.   I've not played the other two you speak of. 

thankyoupeter

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2014, 12:31:12 PM »
I played the Logan University course about 2 months ago and it's definitely worth playing.  The flow from hole to hole isn't great, so make sure you have a map of the course off dgcoursereview before you play.  It has a good mix of short wooded and and longer open holes, and there are both lefty and righty shots.  It only has stones designating teepad areas and about half the course is played through steep wooded areas, so I imagine it would be hard to play after any type of precipitation. 

jamidanger

• 1000 Rated Poster
  • 1= be safe 2= be courteous 3= all holes be par 3
    • View Profile
    • my goal is a pdga rating of 420
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2014, 12:51:59 PM »
you could hook up with travelling laker league, wherever they may be playing
http://stlouisdiscgolfclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=63&t=1661&start=180
espouse elucidation