Author Topic: Return of the Tech Team  (Read 228 times)

ekolk

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
Return of the Tech Team
« on: July 19, 2014, 10:35:17 AM »
After too long, the Tech Team is returning. Rob Hoesly will be the head, but he is new to the position and will need some of the previous team's expertise. Anyone interested in being part of this can PM me or Rob and we'll get a date together for August. Thanks
« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 08:14:56 AM by CD »

ekolk

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Return of the Tech Team
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2014, 05:54:36 PM »
So, I got a message about what the Tech team is so ...The working group that keeps the website up to date and improves its functionality. Their is also the social media side and mobile compatibility that the group works on. We also have a large project for league, ratings, and finances that needs development or bids to move forward.  I can direct you to Dick Parker, Rhonda Crosby, Rob Hoesly, Kevin Montgomery, CD Steiner, Greg Utz, Mike Fenton, and more for information. I am just facilitating. But still contact me before I contact you :)

CD

• The "Compact" Disc Player
  • Administrator
  • 1000 Rated Poster
  • Don't EVER forget to putt out. Period.
    • View Profile
    • http://MOKANdiscgolf.org
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2014, 08:13:48 AM »
So, I got a message about what the Tech team is so ...The working group that keeps the website up to date and improves its functionality. Their is also the social media side and mobile compatibility that the group works on. We also have a large project for league, ratings, and finances that needs development or bids to move forward.  I can direct you to Dick Parker, Rhonda Crosby, Rob Hoesly, Kevin Montgomery, CD Steiner, Greg Utz, Mike Fenton, and more for information. I am just facilitating. But still contact me before I contact you :)

I only correct tpyos  ;D
Duane "CD" Steiner
Team INNOVA Ambassador
Independence MO
PDGA #2883; KCFDC #002
Bagtags:
2014: 3, 17, 46, 36, 12, 22, 36, 23, 32, 33, 57
"Sometimes it's better to be looked over than to be overlooked."

jack

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2014, 08:40:17 AM »
As master of the run on I appreciate that, but a few of the proper word selection the last few posts gave me more grey hare....
===o  {>[]----
Jack Lowe-
Parks Development Director for KCFDC
Multiple PDGA Worlds TD
Course Designs
913.485.5123-C
"Disc Golf-
Like ball golf, only faster,
cheaper, and healthier!"