Author Topic: Fisherman Bob & The Bluefin Tuna Band's next gig  (Read 591 times)

robertalan

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
Fisherman Bob & The Bluefin Tuna Band's next gig
« on: November 16, 2006, 10:44:31 PM »
The Saturday after Thanksgiving (November 25) my band will be performing at Forster's Bar & Grill in Olathe.  Forster's is one exit south of Santa Fe west on Old 56 Highway.  Your attendance would be most appreciated for a few reasons.  Dan Forster's (KCFDC member) folks own Forster's, they've just instituted a new smoking ban, they are worried that they'll have to close up if smoker's don't attend.  Another good reason is we have a hot new guitarist in the band, I would pay money to hear him play and he's in the band.  There is no cover charge, and Forster's has excellent food and ice cold beer.  Come on out and enjoy rock'in blues, good food, and good brew.  It doesn't get any better than this...Later-Your Prairie Center Course Coordinator and lead vocalist and bass player Fisherman Bob Hayett :D :D :D

The Bird Father

• 1000 Rated Poster
  • WOOT! WOOT!
    • View Profile
Re: Fisherman Bob & The Bluefin Tuna Band's next gig
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2006, 02:54:53 PM »
Bump

Fisherman Bob is a great singer, if you guys don't have anything going on, come on out and have some drinks with your fellow golfers and listen to a great band.
Just Another Dirty Bird

Bird > Word

robertalan

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2006, 04:52:15 PM »
Thanks for the compliment Andy.  I can't sing without good accompaniment, hopefully we've got the right people now.  Hope to see some people up there tonight.  Latter...Fisherman Bob

robertalan

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2006, 07:14:02 PM »
Thanks to those disc golf enthusiasts who made it out to Forster's this past Saturday night (Andy, Sean, Tavish, etc.).  I always have a good time performing, even though it's very hard work.  I'll let you know when the next gig is, thanks again...Fisherman Bob.