Author Topic: Hope the Out Of Towners Dont Notice  (Read 247 times)

Steve the Quiz Berry

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
Hope the Out Of Towners Dont Notice
« on: July 22, 2014, 10:01:38 PM »
 ;)I played this course for the second time ever last week.Great Course Pretty clean.Did notice a zillion ciggerret butts and bottle caps around tee box number 5.
Sure made those beautiful hosta plants look sad. :-\
Lost a white disc behind basket two..old and worn .Name a number is on disc..ty.

Zier

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Hope the Out Of Towners Dont Notice
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2014, 10:19:55 PM »
Yup, Water Works and Cliff Drive are the reason I never take glass bottles out to throw discs. I understand that it limits my beverage options on the course, but the amount of broken glass and caps I've seen on those courses can be ridiculous. Water Works is one of my favorites in the area too, wish I could get out and play it more often (my scores wouldn't agree). Wrong side of the Metro.

BenC

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2014, 12:33:46 PM »
;)I played this course for the second time ever last week.Great Course Pretty clean.Did notice a zillion ciggerret butts and bottle caps around tee box number 5.
Lost a white disc behind basket two..old and worn .Name a number is on disc..ty.

Did you pick any of it up?

Steve the Quiz Berry

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2014, 05:02:52 PM »
 >:( Of course I did, I pick crap up at every course I go to.But didn't get all of it, was on a time schedule.

Did you pick any of it up?