Author Topic: Thief in Olathe  (Read 735 times)

nmars

Thief in Olathe
« on: November 21, 2006, 12:44:23 PM »
Two cases full of CD's and my addias shades were stolen out of my car during glow league last night @ prarie center park.
Must be a brave thief not much opportunity to get in while it was unlocked :-\

http://www.adidas.com/eyewear/catalogue/index.asp?strBrand_adidascom=performance&strCountry_adidascom=com&strLanguage_adidascom=en

If anyone spots my elevation adidas shade's I'll reward a violent intervention >:(

if the sob who did it reads this i hope your hair falls out, vision leaves you, and your offspring proves retarted......b%tch

thx

The Bird Father

• 1000 Rated Poster
  • WOOT! WOOT!
    • View Profile
Re: Thief in Olathe
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2006, 02:11:40 PM »
We noticed somebody walking around the cars when we got to hole 3, but figured it was somebody playing.

Did it happen during the round?

We've never had much trouble out there but now I'm going to go home and check to see if my truck is missing anything.
Just Another Dirty Bird

Bird > Word

Tom

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2006, 02:35:56 PM »
That sucks. When was it unlocked? During the round? I was in the first group in and didn't see anybody around the lot at all.

Badger

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2007, 01:17:12 PM »
Dude that blows.  Hope you get your stuff back.  Whoever ganked the basket at Rosedale... man thieves just piss me off.  While I'm on about being pissed off, and I know this doesn't apply to most folfers, STOP LITTERING!!!! and pick up your dog poop ffs - are those 'park rangers' out at Rosedale just to write tickets for bad tags?  Two friends and fellow folfers have been surrounded by 5 cop cars for having expired tags.  I know its the law, but if there's that much backup available for a clerical issue can't they keep people from stealing the basket's and prying out the return bin - seriously - wtf?

Also, the tree's going down at Rosedale - was that necessary or someone taking 'initiative'?  If they're dead, then no big deal, but 'it's messing up my game' is no valid reason to cut down a forty year old tree - move the damn pin!

OK, I'm done 8)

ps This board is deliciously easy on the eye's without appearing bland, and so simple to use!  I'll be around ;)